November 2, 2014 9:00 AM – 4:00 AM
This one-of-a-kind event features:
- Thousands of corporate executives, procurement professionals and Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners
- More than 20 targeted sessions and workshops
- A one-day Business Opportunity Fair with more than 700 exhibit booths
- A black-tie Awards Banquet
- Endless opportunities to network, network, network!
For four days, more than 6,000 corporate CEOs, procurement executives and supplier diversity professionals from top multinational companies, as well as leading Asian, Black, Hispanic and Native American business owners and international organizations will convene in Orlando, Florida, to re-energize their collective efforts to Certify > Develop > Connect > and Advocate for solid minority firms in the global corporate supply chain.
The one-day Business Opportunity Fair highlights the opening day of the conference. More than 700 exhibit booths provide the perfect backdrop for corporations and minority business enterprises to showcase their products, services and solutions. In the days that follow, thought leaders, chief procurement officers and seasoned minority business executives engage in panel discussions, plenary sessions and workshops to share best practices, current trends and issues, and next practices to bolster the value that minority suppliers deliver to its corporate customers.
The event culminates in a black-tie Awards Banquet to recognize outstanding achievements by corporate members, MBEs and affiliate regional councils in the NMSDC network. The event is expected to add more than $30 million to the economy of Orlando.
- November 2-5, 2014 | Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
- October 18-21, 2015 | San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, California
- October 23-26, 2016 | McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois